Our Privacy Promise
Your privacy is of utmost importance to us. Any personal or financial details will only be used by Body Kit and our carefully selected third party partners to ensure that we deliver an excellent service to you, and to process and deliver your order.
How do we use your information?
Any personal or financial information we collect from you will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used to:
- Process your order and communicate with you about the goods or services you have ordered from us (your details may be passed on to a third party for them to supply or deliver products you have ordered and we may retain your personal name, address & contact details for a reasonable period of time after you have completed the transaction, in order to fulfill any contractual obligations such as refunds, guarantees etc).
- We do nor process any payments on our website, when you click Checkout you will be re-directed to the Secure PayPal Portal, for the payment to be processed. .
- We may use your personal details to update our records and maintain your account with us.
- Recommend offers and merchandise that may be of interest to you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- Improve the content and appearance of our website, to ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you.
- Comply with our legal requirements.
7. We are registered in the U.K with the Information Controller's Office (I.C.O) in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1988. We may use independent agencies for the purposes of Credit, Identity & Address verification. Personal information gathered in this way will not be stored on any database, and will not be passed to third parties except where required by law.
I.C.O Registration Number: Z239565
With a view to understanding our customer's needs better, we will, with your permission, retain the personal information you have provided us and the details of any purchases you have made to enable us to offer products and services that are likely to be of interest to you.
What information do we collect?
We may collect and process your information as follows:
- Personal Information, such as your contact and delivery details that you provide by filling in forms on our website for shipping purposes.
- Phone orders: Telephone payments are entered using secured PayPal Virtual Terminal. Once the payment is complete, we have no further access to your information. Body Kit Limited do not store any card details or other financial information.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site or when telephoning us and of the fulfillment of your orders.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
Disclosure of your information
We will not disclose your personal or financial information to third parties unless:
- We are under a duty to disclose or share your personal details in order to comply with any legal obligation. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Keeping in Touch with Body Kit limited and Your Rights
1. At Body Kit we want to keep you up to date with information about new ranges, special offers and improvements to this site. If you are a registered user and decide you do not wish to be contacted by us, you can request that we stop using your information and that we stop mailing information to you, by e-mail using our contact page or writing to us at: Body Kit Limited, 304, High Street, Orpington, Kent, BR6 0NF
2. Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal or financial details to these websites.
3. We will not keep personal or financial information processed by us for any purpose or purposes for longer than is required for completion of your order. The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Any access request may be subject to a small fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
1. The security of our website as well as the security of your personal and financial information is of the utmost importance to us. Our site uses software to provide high level encryption technology.
2. Although we use advanced security measures to protect your information against loss, misuse and alteration, as is the case with all computer networks linked to the internet, we cannot make absolute guarantees over the security of the information you provide over the internet and as such we cannot be held responsible for inappropriate use by unauthorized third parties.
3. Please note that e-mail correspondence is free format text and cannot be encrypted, therefore, it is not a completely secure means of communication.
4. We will never contact you by e-mail to ask you to send or confirm any of your financial details; if we need any information of this nature we will only contact you by telephone or post.
5. We will never ask you to send any sensitive information, such as passwords or credit card information, via email.
6. Where you have chosen a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
If you wish to restrict or block the cookies that are used you can do this through your internet browser settings. There is a website, www.aboutcookies.org which contains comprehensive information about how to do this on a variety of browsers.
5. No financial information will ever be stored by Body Kit Limited on our database.